Life’s better with music!
It’s a fact: those who study music tend to be happier and more well-rounded. Studies over the past twenty years have confirmed this and more!
Here are a few benefits of learning a musical instrument:
- Helps build confidence
- Leads to enhanced levels of memory and attention
- Helps improve standardized test and SAT scores
- Improves language and reading skills, especially in young learners (A study of 7,500 university students revealed that Music Majors scored the highest reading scores among all majors including English, Biology, Chemistry, and Math.)
- Alters the nervous system to create a better learner
- Enhances abstract reasoning skills
- Strengthens eye-hand coordination
- Holds the key to higher brain function
- Improves spatial cognitive development and mathematical skills
- Decreases discipline problems in children taking lessons
- Creates more joy and happiness throughout life!
Get started with Private Music Lessons at Strike A Chord Music — the BEST way to receive the musical education you deserve. It’s clear: one-on-one attention with our EXPERT instructors is the best way to get started. And with a personalized program designed to fit each student’s needs, the benefits are more than worth the cost — $25 per half hour lesson!
Choose Strike A Chord Music for private music lessons and take advantage of our:
- Highly-educated hand-picked staff of music school graduates (all of whom have many years of experience teaching students of all ages)
- Dedication to a safe learning environment (all instructors have up-to-date clearances)
- Open door policy (parents are welcome to sit in on their child’s lesson any time)
- Convenient scheduling options
- Comfortable waiting area